Internal Advertisement 12th September, 2019. Deputy Registrar
Post on 13 September 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Deputy Registrar in the Registry Department of the Kwara State University.
Candidates must possess:
- SSCE/GCE (O’/L) or equivalent with at least 5 credits including English Language, plus a good University degree from a recognized University.
- In addition, candidates must have at least twelve (12) years of relevant post qualification experience, most of which must be in University administration.
- Specifically, candidates must have served as a Principal Assistant Registrar for a minimum period of four (4) years in the Registry Department of a University.
- Postgraduate qualification in relevant field and membership of professional association will be added advantage.
Proficiency in ICT with demonstrable competence is a requirement.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward 15 copies each of their applications and current Curriculum Vitae which should be in the format below:
- Full names (Surname first in Block Letters)
- Post Applied for
- Place of Birth/ Age
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their ages
- Nationality and State of Origin (if Nigerian)
- Local Government Area
- Contact address
- Permanent Home address
- GSM Numbers and e-mail address
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates
- Working Experience with dates
- Present Employment status, salary and employer
- List of publication with details of tittles, publications with dates and pages (for academic staff where applicable)
- Extra Curricula activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields) who must be requested by the applicant to forward directly to the Registrar, confidential reports under confidential cover:
Applicants should enclose photocopies of relevant credentials.
All applications should be addressed to the Registrar, Kwara State University, P.M.B 1530, Ilorin.
The post applied for should be indicated in the left hand corner of a sealed envelope containing the application.
All applications and referees’ reports should be submitted not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisement. Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.