Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Administrative Officer II in the Registry Department of the Kwara State University, Malete.
A. Administrative Officer II (CONTISS 07
Candidates must possess:
• SSCE/NECO/GCE O’Level or its equivalent with at least 5 credits including English Language.
• A good Honours degree in Humanities, Social Management Sciences or in other related discipline from a recognized University.
• Candidates must provide NYSC discharge certificate or evidence of exemption.
• Proficiency in ICT is required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are requested to submit 15 copies of their application and current Curriculum Vitae which should contain the following:
1) Full names (Surname first in Block letters)
2) Post Applied for
3) Place and Date of Birth
4) Marital Status
5) Number of Children and their ages
6) Nationality and State of Origin (If Nigerian)
7) Local Government of Origin
8) Contact Address
9) Permanent Home Address
10) GSM Numbers and E-mail address
11) Institutions attended with Dates
12) Academic and Professional qualifications with Dates
13) Working Experience with Dates
14) Present Employment status and salary
15) List of Publications (where applicable)
16) Extra Curricula activities
17) Names and Addresses of three (3) referees
Applicants should enclose TWO sets of photocopies of relevant credentials (Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports to the Registrar under confidential cover).
All applications should be addressed to the Registrar, Kwara State University, P.M.B 1530, Ilorin.
The Post applied for should be indicated on the sealed envelope containing the application.
All applications and references should reach the Ag. Registrar within ONE WEEK from the date of this publication.
Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.