Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Position of Desk Officer in the KWASU Alumni Relation Office, at the Kwara State University.
- Candidate must possess:
- A SSCE/GCE (O’LEVEL) or its equivalent with at least (5) Credits including English Language.
- a Diploma certificate in Mass Communication.
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional skills in the use of Microsoft word, Excel and other computer applications relevant to the job.
- Duties and Responsibilities of the Officer
- Writing news on a daily basis on happening on campus on issues relating to KWASU.
- Dissemination to KWASU Alumni.
- Manning the Alumni Relation Office.
- Assisting with transcript and other related issues for Alumni members.
- Assisting the Head of Alumni Relations with sundry and running of the Alumni Relation Office and any other duty so assigned.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies each of their applications, photocopies of their credentials and current Curriculum Vitae which should contain the following:
- Full names (Surname Last in Block Letters)
- Post Applied for
- Number of Children and their ages
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality and State of Origin (if Nigerian)
- Local Government Area
- Contact address
- Permanent Home address
- GSM Number(s) and e-mail address
- Institution(s) attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualifications with date
- Work Experience with dates
- Present Employment status, salary and employer
- Extra Curricula activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields) who must be requested by the applicant to forward Confidential Reports on them directly to the Registrar, indicating the post applied for.
All applications should be addressed to the Registrar, Kwara State University, Malete P.M.B 1530, Ilorin.
The post applied for should be indicated in the left hand corner of the sealed envelope containing the application.
All applications and referees’ reports should be submitted not later than Two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisement. Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.