Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Deputy Director, Centre for Innovative Technology at the Kwara State University, Malete, Kwara State.
Candidates must possess:
a good Bachelor and Master Degrees in Computer Science from a recognized University.
a Professional Certificate which must include at least two (2) of the following:Information Technology Management Certificate(ITIL), Project Management Professional Certificate (PMP), Information Technology Security Certificates (CISA).
at least Nine (9) years post qualification experience, seven (7) years of which must be in the relevant field.
Candidtes must demonstrate some expertise in Networking, Telecommunications, Application deployment and Development or Web services infrastructures and other information and communication technology skills.
Candidates must commend respect and have the ability to provide leadership and offer appropriate advice on matters affecting the University.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward Fifteen (15) copies each of their applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae attaching copies of relevant credentials. The applications should be forwarded under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and marked “POST OF Deputy Director” at the top right corner
1. Full names (Surname Last in Block Letters)
2. Post Applied for
3. Marital Status
4. Number of Children and their ages
5. Place of Birth
6. Nationality and State of Origin (if Nigerian)
7. Local Government Area
8. Contact address
9. Permanent Home address
10. GSM Numbers and e-mail address
11. Institution(s) Attended with Dates
12. Academic and Professional Qualifications with Dates
13. Work Experience with Dates
14. Number of Publications
15. Present Employment Status, Salary and Employer
16. Extra Curricula Activities
17. Names and Addresses of three (3) referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields) who must be requested by the applicants to forward Confidential Reports on them directly to the Registrar, indicating the post applied for.
All applications should be addressed to the Registrar, Kwara State University, Malete, P.M.B 1530, Ilorin.
The post applied for should be indicated in the left side corner of the sealed envelope containing the application.
All applications and referees’ reports should be submitted not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisement. Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.