RELEASE OF 2016/2017 ADMISSION
INSTRUCTIONS TO 2016/2017 NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS
1. Click on Login under POST-UTME Candidates
2. Provide your JAMB Registration Number and your Surname (as provided during registration) as Username and Password respectively
3. View you Admission Status and continue to payment
4. All newly admitted students MUST note that the following fees are COMPULSORY:
i. Acceptance Fee
ii. School Fee
iii. Hostel Accommodation Fee
iv. Departmental Fee
v. Handbook Fee
vi. Guidance and Counselling Fee
vii. Matriculation Gown Fee
viii. Identity Card Fee
ix. Change of Institution Fee (for candidates who did not make KWASU their first or second choice).
5. Admitted students MUST pay ALL their Fees within TWO WEEKS after admission has been given. Failure to pay will lead to the withdrawal of admission.
6. Note that all payments are to be made online from your registration/student’s portal.
7. After the successful payment of Acceptance Fee, students are to logout of the Post-UTME registration portal and re-login using the LOGIN on the homepage to make payment of school fee and other compulsory fees.
8. Use the “Payment and Registration” tab to click on “Course Registration”. You will be redirected to make School Fee and other compulsory fees payment (under “general and other payment” link).
9. Deadline for payment for all candidates in the first batch of admission is Monday, 4th July, 2016.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADMISSION STATUS