Dear All,KWASU Library Management
Kwara State University, Malete now have access to the following new acquisitions:
Kindly make good use of these resources.
- Law Pavilion online (lawpavilionplus.com) The benefits of having access to Law Pavilion are numerous, among which are:
The account details can be gotten from KWASU elibrary
- Access to Over 70,000 authorities from the Supreme Court of Nigeria and the Court of Appeal of Nigeria
- Access to cases decided as far back as 1970.
- Updates on latest judgments released within 48 hours
- LPELR (LawPavilion Electronic Law Report) is widely cited in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, Courts of Appeal of Nigeria and other Courts Nationwide
- 360 degrees consistency check on upturned appellate court judgments.
Contact the Head E-Library 08138693547 or Systems Analyst 08038309740
- Nigerian Weekly Law Report Part 1334 Jan. 2013 – Part 1469 June 2015 with comprehensive index. Vol. 1 and 2 (2013)
Contact Mr. Mumini (08076776948) at the Serials section of KWASU Library for more information.
- Law Books 42 titles (84 volumes)
- Political Science Books to cater for Postgraduate programme 71 titles (142 volumes) Contact Mr. Abdrahman Moustapha - 08033660831 for more information on 3 and 4.