Notice to Students
We at the Kwara State University congratulate you on your provisional admission into this University. We are providing our students with World-Class teaching to turn-out graduates who will be global citizens. Joining the University as a student provides you with a unique opportunity to work with some of the most influential academics in your chosen field of study. To tap this unique opportunity, please proceed with your registration process as outlined below:
- Obtain your admission clearance slip from the Admissions Office.
- Make payment On-line on the University’s payment portal using the link on the KWASU website home page- www.kwasu.edu.ng
- Go to the Bursary Department with your evidence of payment (as printed from the payment portal) for payment confirmation by the Revenue Officer.
- Log on to http://portal.kwasu.edu.ng/commonpages/Home.aspx
- Click on New Student Registration.
- Wait for 24hours before proceeding for Course Registration
- Proceed to the Academic Division of the Registry Department for your Central Registration Exercise. You are to tender the following documents to the Registration Officer:
- Evidence of payment as confirmed by the Revenue Officer
- Photocopies of O/Level results and JAMB notification of result for UTME Candidates
- Photocopies of O/Level, IJMB, NCE, OND results and JAMB registration print-out for Direct Entry candidates.
- Certificate of State of Origin if Nigerian, candidates of Kwara State Origin in particular.
- Collection of Students Registration Kits which must be submitted with photocopies of the documents listed in item ‘f’ i-iv as above.
- Submit copies of documents in ‘f’ above to your College and Department respectively.
- Registration process completed with item ‘h’ above and student is duly registered and can proceed with Academic activities in the University.
Wishing you a purposeful academic endeavour and peaceful stay on campus.