We strongly believe that by having students from different cultures both nationally and internationally we help develop the concept of global citizenship in our University community in order to prepare them to be problem solvers in and outside Nigeria.
If you share our beliefs and are willing to take in the allure and culture of a new land, join our community by following these steps:
- Learn about our admission requirements.
- Learn about the fees for international students and methods of payment.
- Learn about Nigeria visa policy and Expatriate Resident Permit.
- Complete the international student application form.
- Stay on track by receiving electronic mail about your application process from the Centre for Innovation and International Studies.
- Application deadline
CLICK HERE FOR ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION FEE & TUITION FEE
You can contact:
Mr. Peter Damilare OYINLOYE
Coordinator ,Study Abroad and International Admissions