Our mission is to ensure that our University is free from all forms of corrupt practices.
- Exemplify and demonstrate zero tolerance for corruption and professional misconduct.
- Promote a whistle-blower culture and provide whistle-blower protection.
- Promote values and ethical re-orientation amongst staff and ensure continuing education in the field of compliance and ethics.
- Promote the effective publicity of the Committee and their operations amongst staff, and external stakeholders.
- Provide effective leadership through the demonstration of commitment to the public good.