NOTICE !!! NOTICE !!! NOTICE !!!
NOTICE TO NEW STUDENTS: 11TH MATRICULATION CEREMONY
The 11th Matriculation Ceremony of Kwara State University, Malete, has been scheduled to hold on Tuesday 12th November, 2019 at 8.00am in the University’s mini Convocation Arena.
- It should be noted that swearing to the Matriculation Oath is compulsory for all fresh students.
- All fresh students should collect their Academic Gowns from their College Officers as from Friday 8th November, 2019 after the payment of a hiring fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000.00) only. The payment should be done online.
- Students are to note that presentation of their Identity Cards is a condition for entry into the Auditorium.
- Students will be ushered in by their College Officers and be seated by 7.45am prompt. Under no circumstance will any student be allowed into the Auditorium after the stipulated time.
- Students will proceed to their various Colleges after the ceremony to sign the Matriculation Register.
- Academic gowns should be returned to the College Officers not later than Wednesday 20th November, 2019, failing which, a fine of ₦500.00 per day will be charged. In the same vein, students will be surcharged ₦10,000.00 for loss or damage to academic gowns.